About the Property Management Co
Established in 2011 by Karen Withers, The Property Management Co. was set up to address a gap in the property management market – back to basics, service-focussed care of properties covering the entire process from start to finish.
“Many of the owners I spoke to had lost faith in the larger management companies, treating them as ‘just a number’ & systemizing their rental.
Some owners were disillusioned with ever-changing staff, extra fees for ‘doing their core job’ and lack of communication.” – Karen Withers
The Property Management Co has addressed all these concerns by appointing a single point-of-contact manager who knows your property inside-out, knows the tenants personally, has in depth knowledge of the local rental market and keeps owners up to date with the property at every step of the process.
- We look after your property as if we owned it ourselves. In fact, we are property investors too.
- We don’t mind breaking a nail to sort a problem. And you won’t see any high heels worn at our inspections!
- We offer a real thinking, hands-on approach to addressing problems & getting them sorted.
- Our philosophy is to present a property for each new tenant in optimum condition – if it means donning our gloves & scrubbing you will find us doing so.
- We believe this is what real service means.
This is all done within a flat rate management fee, so there are no surprises at statement time.
Karen has 15+ years of property management experience and has up to date qualifications – NZ Cert in Residential Property Management L4.
A proud member of PROMINZ (Property Managers Institute of NZ) and affiliate member of the Property Institute of NZ